Allahabad UP Gramin Bank vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 455 vacancies
Name of the posts:
1. Officer Scale – 1: 41 vacancies
2. Office Assistants: 414 vacancies
Age limit: The candidate’s age limit is above 18 years but below 26 years for the post of Officer Scale – 1 and between 18 years and 26 years for the post of Office Assistants as on 01-07-2011, relaxation as per rules.
Educational qualification: Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent for the post of Officer Scale – 1 and Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent (OR) pass with 50% marks in higher secondary examination of 10+2+3 pattern (OR) Diploma in banking recognized by state central government (OR) pass with 60% marks in matriculation/senior school certificate or equivalent.
Application Fee: aspirants pay the fee for Rs 500/- for GEN/OBC aspirants and Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM aspirants for the post of Officer Scale – 1 and Rs 400/- for GEN/OBC aspirants and Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM aspirants, paid at any branch of Allahabad Bank between 02-08-2011 to 30-08-2011.
Selection procedure: The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of written test and interview.
How to apply: The eligible and qualified aspirants have to apply through online from the www.allahabadgraminbank.in website between 02-08-2011 to 30-08-2011. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The aspirants follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Aspirants have to apply through online from the www.allahabadgraminbank.in website between 02-08-2011 to 30-08-2011.
2. Before applying online, aspirants first download the fee payment challan and paid at any branch of Allahabad Bank between 02-08-2011 to 30-08-2011.
3. Aspirants should have a valid e-mail ID, incase aspirants does not have a valid personal e-mail ID they should create their new e-mail ID before applying online.
4. Aspirants should be correctly filled branch code number and branch transaction journal number noted on the challan form.
5. Aspirants after filling up all the mandatory fields and security check box, should be submitted by a click on the submit button.
6. Aspirants all the mandatory fields should be filled in, other wise the system will not be accept the online application.
7. After submission of online application, aspirins should note/remember the registration number and password for future use and reference.
8. After submission of online application aspirants should keep two copies of the application print out a copy of the print out with the latest passport size photograph of the aspirants duly pasted thereon will have to be submitted at the time of interview. 9. Aspirants should keep the candidates copy of the remitted challan with them and produce the same at the time of the written test other wise will not be permitted for the written test.
Opening date for online submission: 02-08-2011.
Closing date for online submission: 30-08-2011.
Fee payment challan from: 02-08-2011 to 30-08-2011.
Last date for Reprint: 20-09-2011.
Date of written examination:
Officer Scale-1 Group A: 16-10-2011.
Office Assistants Group B: 23-10-2011.
Download the call letters from the website:
Officer Scale –I from: 11-10-2011 to 15-10-2011.
Officer Assistant from: 18-10-2011 to 22-10-2011.